Sunday 12 February 2012

The Liebster Award

The lovely Jo at What Do You Make of My Cake gave me a Liebster Award this week, thanks so much! This is such a compliment for me, especially to know that my endless rambling is being enjoyed out there! You should also go check out Jo's blog if you haven't already, she would definitely be getting this award from me if I was allowed to do that. So, in keeping with the tradition of the award, I am passing it along with great honour.



"The origins of the Liebster Blog award are somewhat unclear but the general consensus is that it originated in Germany, Liebster meaning favorite or dearest, to showcase bloggers with fewer than 200 followers. Upon accepting the award the recipient must then pass it on to five more blogs of note."

 
The rules:

  • Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
  • Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you.
  • Copy and paste the blog award on your blog.
  • Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed.
  • Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment at their blog.

1) Nelly's Cupcakes- Nelly is a fellow blogger from Newcastle and her tweets always get me in the mood for cake! She is always there with support and really helpful suggestions

2) What Kate Baked- this blog is full of wonderful ideas, I'm loving the Valentine's biscuits Kate has on here at the moment. Bakes also come with a musical outburst!

3) A Little Bit of Heaven on a Plate- if the title picture isn't enough to entice you into this blog then I don't know what is, that cake just looks so heavenly! A lovely mixture of sweet and savoury and a delightful read

4) Nom! The Indulgent Baking Blog- definitely living up to the well earned title of 'cupcake queen', they're absolute beauties!

5) Chocolate and Pears- A delicious mix of all things baked, check out the cookies!

2 comments:

Susan said...

Thank you so much for choosing me; I would like to take this opportunity to thank...my family...my production company and the team behond 'A little bit of heaven on a plate' for this amazing award *sobs* ;-) mwah xxx

Fancy Vintage said...

Congratulations on your award, just discovered your lovely blog at Jo's blog. Well done and take care for now, Becca

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...